-
September 13th, 2004, 11:35 AM
#11
Inactive Member
I actually have my model 14's on 3ft tall concrete pillars, the type you see in gardens and stuff like that. The horn in the model 14 is designed so that it has by default a 20 degree dispersion toward the floor, and a 40 degree toward the ceiling. This horn has no problems being turned over when placed higher, sending 20 toward the ceiling, and 40 toward the floor. What I lost in bass coupling by not putting the driver on the floor is irrelevant in my home theater with a M&K subwoofer. I am using model 6's on the same type of stand for the rear surrounds. I have 3 604-8G's that I will eventually use for left/center/right, but in the meantime, the model 14's with the horns turned over sound great!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks